GP Positon -VR- DPA - MMM 4/Rural- Bowen -QLDGeneral Practice
- DPA Location MMM 4
- Eastern Coast of Queensland
The practice is looking for a skilled and passionate, preferably experienced General Practitioner, to provide high quality health care services to patients of the locality in a meticulous and endearing manner. The practice further expects the GP to maintain the reputation of the clinic and treat patients efficiently and effectively while coping up with the number of patients that visit the clinic daily.
- Attractive mixed billing offer to be negotiated with Candidate
- Fulltime position
- After hours agreement with local hospital
Facts about the Medical Practice,
- It is an AGPAL accredited Medical Practice
- GP owned practice
- An average of 26 patients visit the Practice daily
- Fulltime nursing support available
- 4 GPs are working at present
- MD/ Pracsoft software is used
A description about the Medical Practice,
The medical centre looks to provide their patients with comprehensive health care services and treats all their patients equally devoid of any form of discrimination. The Med Director and Pracsoft software for well-maintained patient records, as it allows patient history to be easily accessible. The medical clinic is equipped with 4 consulting rooms and 2 treatment rooms with modern facilities and the doctors will be assisted with fulltime nursing support.
The Medical Practice hours are from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday and the Practice is closed on weekends.
Location, Bowen is located in a decent and hospital locality in Queensland and is equipped with various leisure activities to engage in, such as great dining venues, entertainment, fitness, and recreation centers, and parks.
- GP Must Hold General OR Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- The ideal candidate should be FRACGP OR FACRRM or VR GP
If you need any further detail about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below firstname.lastname@example.org 0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515