• Offer for VR 70% Non-VR 75%
• Allied health
The medical clinic is looking for a qualified General Practitioner, to provide premium health care services to patients of the area in a comprehensive and efficient way. The practice expects the ideal candidate to be able to cope up with the number of patients, which is around 30 patients a day, and to work in sync with the doctors presently working at the clinic.
• Mixed billing
• 70% for VR & 75% Non VR
• Full-time position
• Sponsorship available
• Permanent position
• Allied health
Facts about the Medical Practice
• It is an AGPAL accredited Medical Practice
• GP owned practice
• Full-time time nursing support available
• 18 GPs are working at present
• 230 patients per day in total for all doctors
A description of the Medical Practice
The medical practice aims to provide high-quality health care services to the patients of the locality without discrimination and uses the Best Practice software for well-maintained patient records.
The medical clinic is equipped with 10 consulting rooms and 1 treatment room, with modern facilities and the doctors will be assisted with full-time nursing support.
The Medical Practice hours are from 08:00 am to 09:00 pm from Monday to Friday. From 08.30 am to 07.00 pm on weekends
Mindarie is an outer coastal suburb of Perth, Western Australia. It is located 36 kilometers north of Perth's central business district and forms part of the City of Wanneroo local government area. Mindarie is a largely residential suburb, it does have a fairly large amount of infrastructure and amenities distributed at various points around the suburb.
For information on the subject of the job or if you fit the requirements and wish to apply for the job, please contact 0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515 email us at email@example.com
Qualifications & Experience
- GP Must Hold General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- The ideal candidate should be a FRACGP or FACRRM or VR GP
- Must have at least two years of Australian GP experience
- Unrestricted work permit
- Mixed Billing
- Non DPA Location
- AGPAL Accredited Practice
- Practice use Pracsoft and Medical Director software
- The Medical Practice hours are from 08:00 am to 09:00 pm from Monday to Friday. From 08.30 am to 07.00 pm on weekends