• VR GP eligible for FRACGP/FACRRM
• DPA: MMM 5 location
• Supervision support
• Permanent position
The medical facility inspires a healthier lifestyle within communities through integrated clinical solutions built on quality health care. The medical facility has a range of experienced doctors, nursing practitioners with allied health support, who will ensure patients receive professional and individually coordinated highest quality care.
• Full-time nursing support would be provided
• Supervision provided by the senior doctors and nurses
• Offer for a VR GP is 60%
• Mixed billing: 90% of bulk billing & 10% of private billing
• Permanent position
• Teaching practice
Facts about the center
• AGPAL accredited medical practice
• The medical center uses Medical Director software
• 06 doctors and 04 registered nurses are currently working at the medical center
• Languages spoke: English, Chinese
• Opening hours on Weekdays at 08:30 am – 05:00 pm
• After-hours service provided
• Closed on weekends & public holidays
• Wheelchair access available
• Free on-site parking
Details about the center
The medical practice and its GP panel provide services such as onsite pathology & allied health services, immunizations, and a wide range of general practitioner services.
Paynesville is a tourist/holiday resort town in the Gippsland region of Victoria, Australia. The town is located 293 km by road east of the state capital, Melbourne. It is known as the boating capital of Victoria. It is a great place to live and work with your family.
- We offer an extensive service by understanding your requirements by providing suitable clinics to meet your requirements to their best.
- Negotiations with clinics on behalf of you regarding the contractual terms and the offer.
- Full support in paper works and coordinating with relevant rural workforce agencies for non-VR doctors.
If you need any further details about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below:
Cheny on 0420 468 717 or Gaya on 0452 468 515
Qualifications & Experience
· GP Must Hold General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
· The ideal candidate should be a FRACGP or FACRRM or VR GP
· Must have at least two years of Australian GP experience
· Unrestricted work permit
- Mixed Billing Practice
- DPA location
- MMM 5
- AGPAL accredited Practice
- Medical Director Software is used
- Opening hours on Weekdays at 08:30 am – 05:00 pm