General Practitioner–Lake Cathie-NSWGeneral Practice
• Non-DPA location: MMM 3
• Mixed billing options are available
• Full-time nursing support and allied health support
The medical facility inspires a healthier lifestyle within communities through integrated clinical solutions built on quality health care. The medical facility has a range of experienced doctors, allied health practitioners, and nursing practitioners who will ensure patients receive professional and individually coordinated the highest quality care.
• Mixed billing options are available: 70% of bulk billing and 30% of private billings
• Permanent Full-time position: part-time roaster is negotiable
• Billing for a VR General practitioner is 35%
• Full-time nursing support & allied health support would provide
Facts about the center
• AGPAL accredited medical practice
• The medical center uses Medical Director/Pracsoft software
• 10 doctors and 03 nurses are currently working at the medical center
• 03 treatment room & 11 consulting rooms are available at the medical center
• Opening hours on Weekdays at 08:00 am – 05:00 pm and on Saturdays at 09:00 am – 12:00 pm
• Closed on Sundays& public holidays
• Wheelchair access available: disable friendly medical practice
Details about the center
• This is an independently owned medical practice
• This is a modern, purpose-built medical practice
• The medical practice and its GP panel provide services such as onsite pharmacy, pathology, optometry, dental, physiotherapy, psychology service, pathology services, chronic disease management practices, diabetic education, dietetics services, podiatry services, audiology, skin checks, minor surgery procedures, health care assessments
• GP Must Hold General OR Specialist Registration with AHPRA
• The ideal candidate should be FRACGP OR FACRRM or VR GP
• Male/Female VR general practitioner is welcome
• The ideal candidate should be ready to start working immediately
We offer an extensive service by understanding your requirements by providing suitable clinics to meet your requirements to its best.
Negotiations with clinics on behalf of you regarding the contractual terms and the offer.
Full support in paper works and coordinating with relevant rural workforce agencies for non-VR doctors.
If you need any further details about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below:
0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515