General Practitioner -West Wyalong -NSWGeneral Practice
• DPA location: MMM 5
• Supervision support: level 1-4
• Supervision support available: level 1-4
• Full-time nursing support provided
• After-hours service required
• PR/work visa is considered
• Offer of total billings will depend on the level of registration
• Minimum guarantee per hour is dependent on the clinic
Facts about the center
• AGPAL accredited medical practice
• Opening hours on Monday - Friday at 09:00 am – 06:00 pm and on Saturday at 10:00 am – 04:00 pm
• Closed on Sundays and public holidays
• After-hours service provided
• Wheelchair access available
Details about the center
The medical practice is a teaching practice.
Medical Director Software and Pracsoft software are used by the medical practice, to update the patient’s details.
The medical practice and its GP panel provide a wide range of general practitioner services including aboriginal health services, asthma medicals, aviation medicals, mental health services, and travel medicine.
West Wyalong is the main town of the Bland Shire in the Riverina region of New South Wales, Australia. The West Wyalong district is the largest cereal-growing centre in NSW. The area consists of parks, schools, sports areas, pubs, and clubs.
- GP Must Hold General OR Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- The ideal candidate should be FRACGP OR FACRRM or VR GP
- Location eligible for PEP/MDREP participants
We offer an extensive service by understanding your requirements by providing suitable clinics to meet your requirements to its best.
Negotiations with clinics on behalf of you regarding the contractual terms and the offer.
Full support in paper works and coordinating with relevant rural workforce agencies for non-VR doctors.
If you need any further details about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below:
Cheny on 0420 468 717 or Gaya on 0452 468 515