• Weekend position
• Flexible working hours on weekends & public holidays
• Allied heath support available
• Full-time nursing support
The doctors at this family-owned practice have been caring for patients in the Melton area for over 30 years. The medical practice opens on extended opening hours until midnight on weekdays and 10:00 pm on weekends. It is a fully accredited medical center with an experienced doctor panel; committed to provide the best possible medical service to patients.
• Minimum guarantee per hour is $150 in the first month as an offer
• 70% of gross billings for a VR General practitioner
• 50-65% of gross billings for a Non-VR General practitioner
• All levels of supervision provided
Facts about the center
• AGPAL accredited medical practice
• The medical center uses Medical Director software
• 12 doctors are currently working at the medical center
• 03 Treatment room & 17 consulting rooms are available at the medical center
• Health services: mental health, asthma care, skin checks, health assessments, travel vaccinations, minor procedures, aboriginal health treatments, women’s health
• Australian clinical labs pathology onsite on weekends
• Opening hours on Weekends at 09:00 am – 10:00 pm& on public holidays at 09:00 am – 06:00 pm
• Wheelchair access available
• Languages spoken: English ,Bengali, Hindi, Persian, Punjabi
Melton is an urban area within metropolitan Melbourne, Australia located 35 km west from the capital's central business district. Melton is also home to the Victorian Blokart Association at McPherson Park. Melton and its surrounding suburbs have several primary and secondary schools.There are many non-religious, not-for-profit, non-sport community groups in Melton.Many live performances are held at the Melton Civic Centre, on High Street.
We offer an extensive service by understanding your requirements by providing suitable clinics to meet your requirements to its best.
Negotiations with clinics on behalf of you regarding the contractual terms and the offer.
Full support in paper works and coordinating with relevant rural workforce agencies for non-VR doctors.
If you need any further details about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below:
0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515
Qualifications & Experience
- GP Must Hold General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- The ideal candidate should be a FRACGP or FACRRM or VR GP
- Must have at least two years of Australian GP experience
- Unrestricted work permit
- Bulk Billing
- Non DPA Location
- AGPAL Accredited Practice
- Medical Director Software is used
- Opening hours on Weekends at 09:00 am – 10:00 pm & on public holidays at 09:00 am – 06:00 pm