General Practitioner - Gold Coast/QLDGeneral Practice
- 70% Gross Billings.
- $120-150 hourly guarantee available.
- Replacement of a retiring GP with built - up patient base
- Very caring & compassionate doctor required to take over the load
- Part time (2-4 days a week)
- Locum available
- Spacious and modern consulting rooms
- Supported by Registered Nurses, Psychologists, Counsellors & Practice Manager
- Pathology collected on site
- Normal business hours (Mon & Wed 9.00 to 4.30).
- Bulk billing Medical practice
- Friendly and experienced team environment
- Wide Range of Allied Health Services
This is an outstanding chance for an experienced General Practitioner to become involved in a supportive team-based model of general practice focused on providing high quality care. You will be taking over the load of a retiring GP who leaves in late August. Ideally the suitable candidate should be available prior to his departure for a transitional orientation to be provided. This position is ideal for a General Practitioner with a Clinical interest in Mental Heath or Drug & Alcohol or Sexual Health or Hepatitis C Management will be a definite advantage.
Located Gold Coast. Growing number of retail outlets. Medical practice is located in close vicinity of well reputed schools, super markets surrounded by several national parks. With a vibrant community this is a great location for the whole family.
- FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Leadership experience desirable
- Australian GP experience
- FRACGP with DWS restriction may also apply
This well established bulk billing practice boasts modern, spacious consulting rooms as well as a dedicated procedure room and a number of onsite allied health services.
- Provides a supportive environment Mental Health, Drug & Alcohol, Sexual Health & Hepatitis C Management.
- Well established medical practice
- AGPAL accredited General Practice
- Upskilling opportunities are available for the right candidate
If you need any further detail about this position, Please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below firstname.lastname@example.org/0420468717 or 0403 336 679