Locum (DWS)VR or Non-VR General Practitioner- Cooloongup/WA- Bulk BillingGeneral Practice
Locum Position is available
• DWS location
• Bulk billing with an offer of 70% for fulltime and 65% for part-time
• Minimum guarantee per hour $140
• Allied health and Fulltime nursing support
The center with a dedicated and experienced base of employees are on the search for a General Practitioner to be a part of their growing team. The ideal candidate is expected to keep up with the standards of the center in every aspect of service. This includes meeting customer expectations appropriately aiming for customer delight. Further, the morals, ethics, values and the overall culture of the center has to be maintained with minimal deviations. Along with this, the busy working hours anticipates the candidate to coordinate and align with other levels of staffs for ensuring productivity.
• Locum positions available
• Bulk billing with 70% for fulltime and 65% for part-time positions
• Minimum guarantee of $140 per hour
• Fulltime nursing support available
Facts about the center
• Accredited center
• Uses Medical director software
• Allied health available
• 5 doctors are working with the center at present
• DWS eligibility
Details of the center
The center strives to provide quality family medical care to the locality and beyond. The center also runs an after-hours clinic in order to meet their patients’ needs consistently. The center offers varied services catering to every healthcare need ranging from general medicine, skin cancer screening to corporate care. The practice hours are from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm from Mondays to Thursdays and from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm on Fridays and from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm on Sundays. The center is equipped with 7 consulting rooms and multiple treatment rooms for providing uninterrupted and undisturbed services. The caring and welcoming atmosphere along with an equality enhanced culture make an ideal working environment.
The location is a suburb of Perth within the state of Western Australia, Australia. It is considered to be a suburb of residential dwellings and is named after the lake “Cooloongup”. This river plays a significant role in describing how the location looks. Cooloongup has a major regional public hospital, golf clubs and a park serving as an athletics field. Currently the location has one vehicle access point, however, plans are undertaken to construct a second vehicle access point in the near future.
• Non VR & VR GPs holding APHRA- active General or Specialist registration
• Qualified overseas with either MRCGP UK, FRNZCGP NZ, MICGP Ireland or FCPF Singapore with the Australian qualifications of FRACGP or FACRRM
If you think you are the right candidate or for further details regarding this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below.
Call Us - 0420 468 717 /0452 468 515 and 0452 667 212
Email Us - email@example.com/