Locum Rural VR or Non-VR General Practitioner (DWS) - Boulder/WA- Bulk BillingGeneral Practice
- Full time (40 hours): 70%
- Part time (less than 40 hours): 65%
- Sign for one year: sign on bonus of $10,000
- Sign for two years: sign on bonus of $20,000
- All contracts have a three month notice period (so GPs won’t be locked in for any duration longer than the notice period)
- Locum positions is available
The center with a dedicated and experienced base of employees are on the search for a General Practitioner to be a part of their growing team. The ideal candidate is expected to keep up with the standards of the center in every aspect of service. This includes meeting customer expectations appropriately aiming for customer delight. Further, the morals, ethics, values and the overall culture of the center has to be maintained with minimal deviations. Along with this, the busy working hours anticipates the candidate to coordinate and align with other levels of staffs for ensuring productivity.
• Locum positions is available
• Bulk billing with 70% for fulltime and 65% for part-time positions
• Fulltime nursing support available
Facts about the center
• Accredited center
• Uses Medical director software
• Allied health available
• 5 doctors are working with the center at present
• DWS and RRMA 6 eligibility
Details of the center
The center aims at providing quality family medical care to the locality and beyond. The center strives to be the convenient option for healthcare anytime. Thus, the center is opened on all 365 days throughout the year. The practice hours are from 7:00 am - 8:00 pm on weekdays and from 8:00 am - 8:00 pm on weekends and from 8:00 am - 8:00 pm on public holidays. The center is equipped with 10 consulting rooms and multiple treatment rooms for providing uninterrupted and undisturbed services. The caring and welcoming atmosphere along with an equality enhanced culture makes an ideal working environment.
• Non-VR & VR GPs holding APHRA- active General or Specialist registration
• Qualified overseas with either MRCGP UK, FRNZCGP NZ, MICGP Ireland or FCPF Singapore with the Australian qualifications of FRACGP or FACRRM
If you think you are the right candidate or for further details regarding this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below.
Call Us - 0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515/0452 667 212
Email Us - firstname.lastname@example.org/