- GRADE 1 PHYSIOTHERAPIST
- PERMANENT FULL TIME POSITION
- South Eastern Suburbs
A Hospital in South Eastern Suburb of Melbourne is on a lookout for a Physiotherapist,
The Hospital is with a Rehabilitation, Mental Health, Medical/Oncology and Palliative Care focus. The vision for the Hospital is to be the foremost post acute facility delivering best practice inpatient and outpatient services in the South Eastern Melbourne corridor.
The Hospital is staffed with highly skilled medical specialists, Allied Health Professionals and nurses and continues to attract best in class medical professionals who seek to join a team focused on sustainable outcomes and patient care.
Our Client is seeking a Grade 1 Physiotherapist to compliment their already dedicated and experienced team. You will demonstrate the ability to work within a multidisciplinary team to deliver quality programs that are client centred and evidence based with outstanding patient outcomes.
· Physiotherapy Degree
· Current and full registration with AHPRA
· Eligible for membership with APA
Essential qualities or behaviours
- Have good communication skills
- Willingness to progress as a Physiotherapist
- Have a strong passion for private practice and improving the health outcomes with your clients.
- Demonstrate great personality traits towards the company and the clients
- Computer skills – basic word, excel, internet etc.
- Ability to problem solve
If you need any further detail about this position, Please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below firstname.lastname@example.org/0420468717 or 0452 667 212