Rural General Practitioner - Sebastopol/VICGeneral Practice
Rural VR or Non VR General Practitioner –Sebastopol/VIC
- Rural location
- Bulk Billing with 70% on billing for a VR
- Relocation assistance and sponsorship available
- Negotiable minimum guarantee per hour
With over 12 years of serving in the industry, one of the largest private sector medical service providers is now in the search for a General Practitioner. The candidate is expected to uphold the values, principles and goodwill of the center throughout the period of service. An enthusiastic individual who is able to cope up with the busy working environment and coordinate well with the other levels of staffs is expected to be ideal. The candidate should also be able to provide high quality services that best meets customer expectations, without compromises.
- Permanent full time or part time positions available
- Bulk billing with 70% of billing for a VR
- Sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Allied health support available
- Minimum guarantee per hour is subject to negotiation
Facts about the center
- Private owned
- AGPAL accredited center
- Uses MD and Practsoft software
- Full time nursing support available
- RRMA3 eligibility
Details of the center
The center upholds modern facilities and technologies and embraces a culture of unity and harmony. The center has multiple consulting rooms with full time nursing support and allied health. The center takes a holistic approach towards success and believes in team work. The center is pleased to provide many career advancement opportunities for deserving candidates in their areas of specialization or expertise.
Sebastapol is a suburb on the rural-urban fringe of Ballarat within the state of Victoria, Australia. It is the second most populated are in the city of Ballarat while the center is located 3.1 Km from the city of Ballarat. The area is known for light-industrial businesses and low cost homes with developed infrastructure facilities.
• Non VR & VR GPs holding APHRA- active General or Specialist registration
• Qualified overseas with either MRCGP UK, FRNZCGP NZ, MICGP Ireland or FCPF Singapore with the Australian qualifications of FRACGP or FACRRM
If you think you are the right candidate or for further details regarding this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below.
Call us- 0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515
Email us- email@example.com/