Rural General Practitioner- Bendigo/VICGeneral Practice
• Mixed Billing
• Allied health
The Medical Practice is looking for a qualified GP to work in corporation with the rest of the doctors to provide comprehensive and high quality health care services. The General Practitioner applying for this post is expected to have the ability to cope up with demand and to have a smoothly functioning clinic, to fulfill all the healthcare necessities of patients in the locality.
• 65% billing offer for VR
• Minimum guarantee offer to fill a book definitely
• Allied health
Facts about the Medical Practice,
• It has been well established
• It is a GP owned Medical Practice
• Full time nursing support is provided
• It is a GPA accredited Medical Practice
• 23 GPs are working at the Practice presently
• 30+ consulting rooms
A description about the Practice,
The Medical Centre aims to provide a high standard of health care to patients of the locality. The clinic focuses on maintaining a family environment and does not discriminate its patients. The fully computerized practice, with the use of the Best Practice software, allows patients to maintain their records systematically.
The Practice hours are 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays. The practice operates only Saturdays morning hours. The Medical Center is equipped with 30+ consulting rooms, where the General Practitioners are assisted by full-time nursing support.
Located in Bendigo, the practice is a developed and urban locality to enjoy a safe and exciting livelihood, with leisure activities such as restaurant dining, cafes, entertainment venues and parks to relax and work in.
• APHRA- active General or Specialist registration
• Qualified overseas with either MRCGP UK, FRNZCGP NZ, MICGP Ireland or FCPF Singapore with the Australian qualifications of FRACGP or FACRRM
For more information regarding the job or if you fit the requirements above and want to apply for the job, please contact 0403 336 679/0420 468 717 or email us at email@example.com