- Minimum guarantee offer
- Sponsorship available
The medical clinic is looking for a qualified General Practitioner, to provide premium health care services to patients of the area in a comprehensive and efficient way. The practice expects the ideal candidate to be able to cope up with the number of patients, which is an average of 30 patients a day, and to work in sync with the doctors presently working at the clinic.
- Attractive Billing offer
- Fulltime position
- Minimum guarantee offer for 3 months
- VMO rights available
- Allied health
- Mixed Billing Offer
Facts about the Medical Practice
- It is a GPA accredited Medical Practice
- GP owned practice
- Fulltime nursing support available
- 3 GPs are working at present
A description of the Medical Practice
The medical practice aims to provide high-quality health care services to the patients of the locality without discrimination and uses the Best Practice software for well maintained patient records.
The medical clinic is equipped with 4 consulting rooms and 2 treatment rooms with modern facilities and the doctors will be assisted with full-time nursing support.
The Medical Practice hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
Nambour is located in a quiet and hospitable locality, with all the facilities to enjoy various types of leisure activities such as restaurants, cafes, entertainment venues, and parks to enjoy and work in.
If you need any further details about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below firstname.lastname@example.org 0420 468 717 / 0452 468 515
Qualifications & Experience
· GP Must Hold General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
· The ideal candidate should be a FRACGP or FACRRM or VR GP
· Must have at least two years of Australian GP experience
· Unrestricted work permit
- Mixed Billing
- Non DPA Location
- GPA Accredited Practice
- Best Practice Software is used
- Opening hours on Weekdays at 08:00 am – 05:00 pm