Rural Non-VR General Practitioner –AVOCA/VICGeneral Practice
- DPA with MMM 5 and rural location
- Bulk Billing with 70% on billing for a VR
- Relocation assistance and sponsorship available
- Negotiable minimum guarantee per hour
One of the largest private-sector medical service providers in Australia is on the search for a General Practitioner to be a part of their growth. The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic and be able to maintain the standards of the center. While aligning with other doctors and staffs the candidate is expected to uphold the values of the center. The candidate is also anticipated to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness levels of the center evenly throughout the period of service.
- Permanent full time or part-time positions available
- Bulk billing with 70% of billing for a VR
- Sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Allied health support available
- Minimum guarantee per hour is subject to negotiation
Facts about the center
- Private owned
- AGPAL accredited center
- Uses MD and Practsoft software
- Full time nursing support available
- DPA and MMM 5 Rural Location
Details of the center
The clinic has many branches across the metropolitan and other remote rural areas. Hence, the same level of technological advancement and facilities are maintained across all the centers of the entity. Hence, the center has multiple consulting rooms equipped with necessary facilities, to provide uninterrupted service. The center also provides career growth opportunities for deserving candidates. While also encouraging specialized and expertise doctors to share their knowledge and skills with the junior doctors. The practice hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays.
The location is a town situated in the Central Highlands of Victoria. The location has manly small businesses ranging from several cafes, convenience stores, chemists, own newspaper and supermarkets. The location is situated 20 Km from the city of Ballarat.
- GP Must Hold General OR Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Ideal candidate should be FRACGP OR FACRRM or VR GP
If you think you are the right candidate or for further details regarding this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below firstname.lastname@example.org/ 0420 468 717 / 0452 667 212 or 0452 468 515