VR - FRACGP - Taylors Lakes - VICGeneral Practice
• Permanent FRACGP position
• Bulk billing – 70% of total billings for VR GP
• Minimum guarantee per hour is $150 for 3 months
• Full-time nursing support available
• Allied health support available
Established practice with a busy atmosphere seeks for a qualified general practitioner to join its dedicated team immediately. The bulk billing practice consists of 4 qualified general practitioners working presently with strong focus on patient wellbeing. A trustworthy and amiable environment is ensured by all general practitioners and nursing staff who provide comprehensive primary care.
- Permanent FRACGP position
- Bulk billing – 70% of total billings for VR GP
- Minimum guarantee per hour is $150 for 3 months
- Full-time nursing support available
- Allied health support available
Facts about the center
- AGPAL accredited practice
- The practice consists of 3 consulting rooms and 1 treatment room
- The clinic uses Best Practice Software
- 4 general practitioners currently working at the clinic
- Opening hours: Monday – 8.30 am to 6.00 pm/Tuesday – 8.30 am to 7.00 pm/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday – 8.30 am to 6.00 pm/Saturday – 8.30 am to 12.00 pm
Details about the center
The accredited clinic is a family-oriented general practice. The practice delivers world-class healthcare in a private and comfortable environment. Services offered at the clinic range from health assessments, childhood immunizations and much more. Moreover, allied health including podiatry, psychologist and dietitian are available. Each treatment is conducted by a medical team inclusive of kind general practitioners and nurses with great caregiving individual attention based on patient needs.
Bounded by the Calder Freeway, Taylors Creek and the Bendigo Railway Line, the suburb is constantly booming with development. Many facilities are available in this suburb for all ages desiring to engage in various activities such as shopping centers, cinemas, parks and gardens, sports grounds among many other entertainment facilities.
- GP Must Hold General OR Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- ideal candidate should be FRACGP OR FACRRM or VR GP
If you need any further detail about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below firstname.lastname@example.org 0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515 or 0452 667 212