VR General Practitioner- Eastgardens/NSW- Mixed BillingGeneral Practice
• Mixed Billing
• 70% on billing for a VR
• Long term position
Providing a high quality medical service to the eastern suburbs of Sydney since 1989, the center is now looking for a General Practitioner to be a part of their growth. The ideal candidate is expected to uphold the quality and standards of the center evenly throughout the period of service. The center often experiences a busy working environment with an average of 200 patients per day. Thus, the candidate is expected to align with other levels of employees to maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of the center and thereby enhance productivity.
• Long term position on roster basis
• Mixed billing with 70% of billing for a VR
• Allied health support available
• No after hours or on calls
Facts about the center
• GP owned
• GPA Accredited medical center
• Uses Medical Director software
• Full time nursing support available
• 8 doctors are working with the center at present
Details of the center
The center provides many services such as Family Medical Practice, Immunisation (child, adult, and travel), Dentistry, Occupational health and Skin cancers/minor surgeries. For this purpose the center maintains latest technologies and facilities with 8 consulting rooms and 1 treatment room. This enables to provide uninterrupted and undisturbed services and thereby maintain the quality of the service. Care, love and affection are reflected comprehensively in every corner of the center, providing a calm atmosphere to work with. The practice hours are from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays and from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturdays.
The center is located in the eastern suburbs of Sydney within the state of New South Wales, Australia. The center is located in the ground floor of Westfield Eastgardens Shopping Centre. Eastgardens is surrounded by suburbs such as Pagewood, Maroubra, Hillsdale and Banksmeadow.
• Non VR & VR GPs holding APHRA- active General or Specialist registration
• Qualified overseas with either MRCGP UK, FRNZCGP NZ, MICGP Ireland or FCPF Singapore with the Australian qualifications of FRACGP or FACRRM
If you think you are the right candidate or for further details regarding this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below.
Call Us - 0420 468 717 / 0452 468 515 or 0452 468 919
Email Us - firstname.lastname@example.org