General Practitioner - Kurri Kurri -NSWGeneral Practice
The medical practice is a well-established and reputed institution that prides itself on providing high-quality medical care that has helped serve the community. The expert doctor panel and nursing staff are warm and welcoming to all their patients and are committed to the cause of providing excellent medical services.
• Mixed billing dependent on the CV but the minimum would be 65%
• Well-established practice
• Full-time nursing support
Facts about the center
• GP owned
• AGPAL accredited
• Medical center uses Medical Director and PracSoft software
• Allied health is available at the medical center
• 3 doctors are currently working at the medical center
• 4 consulting rooms and 2 treatment rooms available at the medical center
Details about the center
The medical practice and its GP panel provide services such as family medicine, immunizations, and a wide range of general practitioner services.
Kurri Kurri is a small town in the Hunter Region of New South Wales, Australia, in the Cessnock LGA. It is a beautiful and peaceful area for both life and work.
- GP Must Hold General OR Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- The ideal candidate should be FRACGP OR FACRRM or VR GP
If you need any further detail about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below firstname.lastname@example.org Cheny on 0420 468 717 or Gaya on 0452 468 515