VR General Practitioner – Palmerston/NT – Bulk BillingGeneral Practice
The medical practice is a well-established institution that is also the oldest in Palmerston that has been serving the community since 1994, to provide them the highest standard of medical care available. There are allied health professionals, GP and other staff available to help patients. The medical practice strives to offer the highest quality medical services to patients. The doctor panel is friendly and welcoming.
• 65% on bulk billing for a VR, or 3 months of minimum guarantee support, whichever greater
• Fulltime or part time nursing support available
• Allied Health available
Facts about the center
• Medical centre uses Medical Director Software
• Allied health available at the medical centre
• 7 doctors are working with the medical center at present
• 8 consultation rooms and 1 treatment room available
• Fulltime nursing and part time support available
• Weekdays 8:00am – 21:00pm, Weekends and Public Holidays– 9:00am – 16:00pm
Details about the center
The medical centre offers a wide range of health care services through its GP panel such as general health checks, women’s health. Men’s health, mental health care, chronic disease management. ATSI assessments. Skin checks and vaccinations. They also offer worker’s compensation reports, insurance reports, driver’s license health checks and pre-employment health checks. The expert general practitioner panel has the expertise needed to offer patients prompt care and attention.
The city of Palmerston is located near the Darwin harbor and is the second largest city in the very sparsely populated Northern Territory of Australia. The area is highly residential and has been showing industrial prowess as well.
• GP Qualified overseas with either MRCGP UK, FRNZCGP NZ, MICGP Ireland or FCPF Singapore with the Australian qualifications of FRACGP or FACRRM
If you need any further detail about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below email@example.com/ 0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515 or 0452 468 919