GP -Locum - Sydney CBD - Campsie - VRGPGeneral Practice
• FRACGP locum position
• Bulk billing – 70% of total billings for VR GP
• Hourly guarantee support available
• Nursing support available
• Allied health support available
Dynamic multi-disciplinary practice with a busy setting seeks for a qualified general practitioner to join its dedicated team. The bulk billing practice consists of qualified general practitioners, specialists and allied health professionals working presently with strong focus on patient wellbeing. A trustworthy and amiable environment is ensured by all nursing staff and general practitioner who provide comprehensive and reliable health care.
- FRACGP locum position
- Bulk billing – 70% of total billings for VR GP
- Hourly guarantee support available
- Nursing support available
- Allied health support available
- Unrestricted VR GP position
Facts about the center
- Accredited modern practice
- Opening hours : Monday to Saturday – 8.30 am to 6.00 pm
- 14 km from Sydney City
Details about the center
The practice consists of a medical team of professionally qualified nurses and general practitioner who work together to treat patients in this well-equipped environment. Patient-centric care is ensured by the services offered such as antenatal and pregnancy resources, immunizations, procedures and much more. What’s more, the clinic offers allied health services including Podiatrist, Dietitian, Diabetes Educator and Exercise Physiologist among others. Specialist services namely, Psychiatrist, Geriatrician and Renal Physician are also offered.
Campsie is a large commercial suburb booming with industries in New South Wales and is the administrative centre of the Canterbury Bankstown Council. With its aboriginal heritage, Campsie which was initially a farming community grew into suburban expansion as it grew in population and growth in residential, retail and light industries. The Campsie Centre is a popular shopping centre in the suburb thriving with supermarkets, specialty shops, cafes, library and much more. There are a number of eye-catching and relaxing parks and reserves to be enjoyed by locals as well as tourists.
- GP Must Hold General OR Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- ideal candidate should be FRACGP OR FACRRM or VR GP
If you need any further detail about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below firstname.lastname@example.org 0420468717 or 0452 468 515 or 0452 468 919