General Practitioner - Aged Care services - Caroline Springs - VICGeneral Practice
The client offers specialist GP services recognized by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and is dedicated to residents of aged care facilities. With a friendly approach, their GPs are experts in aged care and are passionate about making a difference in the lives of older people. The client also works with physiotherapists, dieticians, and occupational therapists as well as speech and language therapists. Their approach is holistic and provides a total management plan for all their residents.
• 70% on bulk billing for VR GP
• Should have Unrestricted FRACGP/FACRRM status
• Shift basis roster available which doctor can choose
• Locum – duration 2 months Dec/Jan
• The permanent position could be available if required
• Conveniently located
• Friendly and supportive team
• Part-time nursing support
• Full clinical support provided
Facts about the center
• Private owned
• 10 doctors are currently working with the aged care practice
• Weekdays 9.00 am – 5.00 pm, weekends could be optional
Details about the center
The aged care facility offers a multitude of services such as fall prevention, memory assessments, geriatric assessments for ACAS, prescription management, podiatry referrals and much more under one roof.
Caroline Springs is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 21 km west of Melbourne's Central Business District, located within the City of Melton local government area. It is a well-developed location that offers an urban lifestyle while also being tranquil and ideal to work from. It is an idyllic location to move into or work from.
- GP Must Hold General OR Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- The ideal candidate should be FRACGP OR FACRRM or VR GP
If you need any further details about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below firstname.lastname@example.org 0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515 or 0452 667 212