- Attractive offers with a minimum guarantee for the first few months
- Locum Position Available (Up to 6 Months)
Established as an NGO, the center is on the outlook for a VR or Non-VR General Practitioner to be a part of their growing team. The ideal candidate is expected to reflect skills of enthusiasm, dedication, and commitment evenly throughout the period of service. Especially the cultural values and systems of the community are anticipated to be respected at all times. Unexpected busy hours call for effective coordination and communication among other staff at the center.
• Attractive offers with a minimum guarantee for the first few months
About the center
• A community controlled health organization
• A charity, not for profit, public benevolent institution (PBI) with deductible gift recipient status (DGR)
Details of the center
The center strives to reduce family violence within the NPA while providing quality care for all children within the NPA. Improving the self-esteem and health status of indigenous people while supporting their cultural values and roles are among the primary goals of the center. The center also manages to cultivate a culture of equality, respect, and care, creating an ideal working environment at the practice.
Bamaga is a suburb within the state of Queensland, Australia. The community consists of approximately 75% Islanders and 20% Aboriginal. The location is concentrated on tourism especially during the summer season. The education facilities are provided by the Northern Peninsula Area State College. The islander's community within the location has greatly influenced the overall culture, practices, and different approaches to how things work within the region.
- GP Must Hold General OR Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- The ideal candidate should be FRACGP OR FACRRM or VR GP
If you think you are the right candidate or for further details regarding this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below.
Call Us - 0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515/0403 336 679
Email Us - firstname.lastname@example.org