VR GP- Mayfield / NSWGeneral Practice
- Offer of 65%
- Minimum guarantee offer of $150
- Allied health
The medical centre is looking for a qualified General Practitioner, to provide quality health care services to patients of the area in a comprehensive, caring and efficient way. The practice expects the ideal candidate to be able to cope up with the number of patients, to work in sync with the team of doctors presently working at the clinic and to work without discrimination in the friendly community.
- 65% billing offer for VR
- Fulltime position
- Minimum guarantee offer of $150 for 3 months
- Allied health offer
- May work after hours if desired (Not required to)
Facts about the Medical Practice
- It is an AGPAL accredited Medical Practice
- Private family owned practice
- Private billing (Discretionary BB)
- Full-time nursing support available
- 6 GPs are working at the practice at present (Not full time)
A description about the Medical Practice
The medical practice aims to provide high-quality health care services to the patients in the locality and focuses on providing a personal and hospitable service. Best Practice software is used to have well-regulated patient records.
The medical clinic is equipped with modern facilities and the doctors will be assisted by part time nursing support. There are 7 consulting rooms and 1 treatment room.
The Medical Practice hours are from 7:15 am to 5:30pm from Monday to Friday. The practice is closed on the weekends.
Newcastle is located in a well-developed locality, with all the facilities to enjoy various types of leisure activities such restaurants, cafes, entertainment venues and parks to enjoy and work in.
- APHRA- active General or Specialist registration
- Qualified overseas with either MRCGP UK, FRNZCGP NZ, MICGP Ireland or FCPF Singapore with the Australian qualifications of FRACGP or FACRRM
If you need any further detail about this position, Please gen it touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below firstname.lastname@example.org 0420 468 717 / 0452 468 515 or 0452 468 919