VR GP Position (Mixed Billing) - 11km from Adelaide/SAGeneral Practice
- Mixed Billing Clinic
- The offer of 65%
- 11kms from Adelaide
The clinic is on the lookout for a proficient and qualified General Practitioner to work together with its present medical staff. The clinic has a great reputation for having a team of well experienced medical practitioners and has been established for just above 10 years. This position is available to practitioners who wish to have work sessions in partnership with other clinics too.
- Mixed Billing
- 65% is offered to both VR and Non-VR practitioners
- The offer of Minimum guarantee for three months
Facts about the Clinic
- It is a privately owned Practice
- Full-time nursing support will be available
- It is an AGPAL accredited Medical Practice
- The clinic consists of 10 consulting rooms and 2 treatment rooms
- 15 Doctors working at present
A description of the Practice
The practice focuses on providing a premium quality service, with immense commitment and dedication to their patients and renders their time and care generously. The collaborative reasoning is one of the key modes of treating patients employed by the practice, to encourage patients to be a part of the decision-making process, allowing them to make informed decisions Practice requires a Practitioner who is familiar with Best Practice software and has the ability to treat an average of 30 patients a dayThe Practice hours are from 8 am to 5pm from Monday to Friday and 9am to 1 pm on Saturday.
The Medical Centre is equipped with 10 consulting rooms and has 2 rooms for treatment, where the General Practitioners are assisted by fulltime nursing support.
Located in Adelaide, the coastal cosmopolitan capital of Australia, it is a widely populated city, providing almost all the superior facilities with regard to every aspect of lifestyle, and is an ideal city to work in.
- APHRA-General or Specialist registration
- Experience in working under the Australian Health System would be preferable
Any further inquiry, feel free to get in touch with us either via email or mobile number as shown below email@example.com / 0452 667 212 or 0420 468 717