General Practitioner - Cannington - WAGeneral Practice
• Specialized in skin procedures
• Mixed billing
• 70% of gross billings
• Allied health support available
The medical practice has a range of experienced doctors who will ensure patients receive personalized, professional, and dedicated highest quality care. The expert doctor panel and supporting staff are committed to the cause of providing excellent medical services throughout flexible opening hours.
• Full-time or part-time roaster available
• 70% of the gross billings
• Mixed billing practice: Approximately 150 $ minimum guarantee for 03 months
• VR GP holding Specialist registration on skin procedures
Facts about the center
• Allied health support includes physiotherapy, psychology, skin cancer &cosmetic medicine, iron transfusion, naturopathy, and telehealth
• The medical practice offers speed taxi driver licenses assessments
• 06 doctors and a physiotherapist is currently working at the medical center
• Opening hours on weekdays at 08:30 am – 07:00 pm
• Opening hours on Weekends: Saturday at 09:00 am – 01:00 pm and Sunday at 10:00 am – 01:00 pm
• Closed on public holidays
• Wheelchair access and disabled parking available
• Home visits available for elderly, palliative, and frail patients
• Languages spoke – English and Sinhalese
Details about the center
This well established and accredited medical center provides family health care services, minor surgery, women’s health clinics, travel medicine, pathology tests, and physiotherapy including after-hours nursing services.
Cannington is a southern suburb of Perth, Western Australia and contains one of the Perth metropolitan area's largest shopping complexes along with Canning River and Canning RiverRegional Park. It is a great place to raise a family with a friendly community and a great atmosphere.
- GP must hold General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- The ideal candidate should be a FRACGP or FACRRM or VR GP
If you need any further detail about this position, please get in touch with us either via the contact number Cheny on 0420 468 717 or Gaya on 0452 468 515. firstname.lastname@example.org.