GP Position - South Melbourne- VICGeneral Practice
Now, hiring GPs at a renowned medical clinic in South Melbourne! The clinic is driven by wonderfully dedicated staff who deliver the best care that can be offered to its patients and seeks to expand its expertise. Much joyful effort is taken by each as they serve the community of South Melbourne with the goal of becoming the best medical institution to satiate the requirements of patients.
- Full-time or part-time position
- Mixed billing
- Billing percentage for VR GP – 65% for in hours, 70% for after-hours
- Allied health support available (Podiatry / psychologist / physio / dietitian / exercise physiologist)
- Guarantee support for first 3 months
Facts about the center
- 3 doctors currently working at the clinic
- 6 consulting rooms available
- 1 consulting room available
- Practice accreditation body – AGPAL
- The practice software clinic uses is Helix (Medical Director Cloud)
- Opening hours; Monday to Thursday: 8.30 am – 9.30 pm. Friday to Sunday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Details about the center
Some of the best services they offer include chronic disease care, vaccinations, skin checks, exercise physiology, psychology, dietetics, and podiatry. Moreover, it aims at family care and renders important medical services such as; family planning, pregnancy care, nutritional advice, counseling and much more that relate to the aforementioned best services.
South Melbourne is one of the oldest inner-city suburbs of Melbourne located within just 3km of the latter. Much historical value and tales of ancient heritage encompass this beautiful area designed with many small lanes cobbled in bluestone. There is always new wisdom to be added to one’s mind during his or her free time with its rich Victorian architecture.
• GP Must Hold General OR Specialist Registration with AHPRA
• The ideal candidate should be FRACGP OR FACRRM or VR GP
If you need any further detail about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below email@example.com/ 0420468717 or 0452 468 515 or 0452 667 212