VR/ non-VR General Practitioner – Carramar/WA– Bulk BillingGeneral Practice
The medical practice is a well-established institution that prides itself on providing thorough medical care that is combines with the latest medical technology and methods to give their community a health care service that is exemplary in every way. The general practitioner panel and the trained nurses are welcoming to all patients.
• 70% on bulk billing for full time general practitioners and 65% for part time GPs, or minimum guarantee of $140 per hour for 3 months, whichever greater
• Allied health available
• Part time nursing support available at medical centre
Facts about the center
• Medical centre uses Medical Director Software
• Allied health available at the medical centre
• 5 doctors are working with the medical center at present
• Medical centre has 7 consulting rooms, treatment rooms available
Details about the center
The medical practice has a doctor panel that specializes in a range of medical therapies and provides a complete service of high quality health care to its community. They also have an experienced doctor and general practitioner panel along with skilled nursing staff.
The name Carramar is an Aboriginal word that translates into “shade of trees” and it was approved as a suburb name in 1997. The suburb is one that is located in Pert Western Australia. The locality is a modern one with a scenic backdrop.
• GP Qualified overseas with either MRCGP UK, FRNZCGP NZ, MICGP Ireland or FCPF Singapore with the Australian qualifications of FRACGP or FACRRM
If you need any further detail about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below firstname.lastname@example.org/ 0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515 or 0452 667 212