VR or Non-VR General Practitioner (DWS) - Carramar/WA- Bulk BillingGeneral Practice
• DWS location
• Bulk billing with an offer of 70% for fulltime and 65% for part-time
• Minimum guarantee per hour $140
• Allied health and part-time nursing support
The center with a dedicated and experienced base of employees are on the search for a General Practitioner to be a part of their growing team. The ideal candidate is expected to keep up with the standards of the center in every aspect of service. This includes meeting customer expectations appropriately aiming for customer delight. Further, the morals, ethics, values and the overall culture of the center has to be maintained with minimal deviations. Along with this, the busy working hours anticipates the candidate to coordinate and align with other levels of staffs for ensuring productivity.
• Fulltime and part-time positions available
• Bulk billing with 70% for fulltime and 65% for part-time positions
• Minimum guarantee of $140 per hour
• Part-time nursing support available
Facts about the center
• Uses Medical director software
• Allied health available
• 5 doctors are working with the center at present
• DWS eligibility
Details of the center
The center strives to provide quality family medical care to the locality and beyond. The center strives hard to serve the needs of fellow Australians with affordable medical services under one roof. The practice hours are from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays and from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm on Saturdays. The center is equipped with 7 consulting rooms and multiple treatment rooms for providing uninterrupted and undisturbed services. The caring and welcoming atmosphere along with equality enhanced culture make an ideal working environment.
The location is a suburb of Perth within the state of Western Australia, Australia. It is located 30 Km from Perth. Carramar is an Aboriginal word meaning "shade of trees”. The population in this area is steadily increasing with a combination of different religious affiliations. It consists of Anglican 25.7%, No Religion 24.3%, Catholic 22.6%, Uniting Church 3.7% and Baptist 2.8%. Buses are the main mode of transport and the region s steadily developing in terms of its infrastructure.
• Non VR & VR GPs holding APHRA- active General or Specialist registration
• Qualified overseas with either MRCGP UK, FRNZCGP NZ, MICGP Ireland or FCPF Singapore with the Australian qualifications of FRACGP or FACRRM
If you think you are the right candidate or for further details regarding this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below.
Call Us - 0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515
Email Us - firstname.lastname@example.org/