General Practitioner - Cannington -WAGeneral Practice
- Full time (40 hours): 70%
- Part-time (less than 40 hours): 65%
- Sign for one year: sign-on bonus of $10,000
- Sign for two years: sign-on bonus of $20,000
- All contracts have a three month notice period (so GPs won’t be locked in for any duration longer than the notice period)
The center with a dedicated and experienced base of employees is on the search for a General Practitioner to be a part of their growing team. The ideal candidate is expected to keep up with the standards of the center in every aspect of service. This includes meeting customer expectations appropriately aiming for customer delight. Further, the morals, ethics, values, and the overall culture of the center have to be maintained with minimal deviations. Along with this, the busy working hours anticipate the candidate to coordinate and align with other levels of staff for ensuring productivity.
• After Hours positions available
• Bulk billing with 70% for fulltime and 65% for part-time positions
• Minimum guarantee of $140 per hour
• Part-time nursing support available
Facts about the center
• Uses Medical director software
• Allied health available
• 5 doctors are working with the center at present
Details of the center
The center strives to provide quality family medical care to the locality and beyond. The center strives hard to serve the needs of fellow Australians with affordable medical services under one roof.
The practice hours
Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm, Saturday - Sunday: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm, Public Holidays: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
The center is equipped with 7 consulting rooms and multiple treatment rooms for providing uninterrupted and undisturbed services. The caring and welcoming atmosphere along with equality enhanced culture make an ideal working environment.
- GP Must Hold General OR Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- The ideal candidate should be FRACGP OR FACRRM or VR GP
If you think you are the right candidate or for further details regarding this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below.
Call Us -Cheny on 0420 468 717 or Gaya on 0452 468 515
Email Us - firstname.lastname@example.org