VR General Practitioner– Unley-SA- Mixed BillingGeneral Practice
• Mixed Billing
• Allied Health
• Fulltime nursing support
Serving for over eighty years in the locality, one of the most pioneer medical service providers in Adelaide is on the search for a General Practitioner. Goodwill, trust and reputations are considered to be the greatest asses of the center, and the candidate is expected to maintain the same. While providing the expected quality of service to customers the candidate should also be able to cope up with the busy working hours. For this purpose the candidate is anticipated to maintain harmony and unity among other levels of staffs and work in coordination with them.
• Fulltime and part time positions available
• Mixed billing
• Full time nursing support available
• No after hours or on calls
Facts about the center
- Offer to be confirmed – Bulk and Mixed Billing
- Uses Best Practice software
- Allied health available
- 10 doctors are working with the center at present
- Full Time Nursing support and Allied Health support
- QPA Accredited established practice
Details of the center
The center still maintains the old cottage appearance to reflect the feel of home to its locality. However, the center has a comfortable waiting room and a modern reception area and ample on-site as well as adjacent off-site car parking. The center also includes a dedicated disabled car park for permit holders and off-street parking of one and four hour’s duration in Fairford St along the side of the main building and the front of the Cottage. The center is equipped with 10 consulting rooms and 1 treatment room and the practice hours are on Mondays to Thursdays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and on Fridays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Unley is an inner-southern suburb of the city of Adelaide within the state of South Australia, Australia. It is the home to Sturt Football Club in the South Australian National Football League (SANFL). The name Unley was derived from the family name of the wife of Thomas Whistler (Owner of land in Unley). It has a minority of German speaking lands, while majority uses British English.
• Non VR & VR GPs holding APHRA- active General or Specialist registration
• Qualified overseas with either MRCGP UK, FRNZCGP NZ, MICGP Ireland or FCPF Singapore with the Australian qualifications of FRACGP or FACRRM
If you think you are the right candidate or for further details regarding this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below.
Call Us - 0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515 / 0452 667 212
Email Us - email@example.com/