VR General Practitioner – Adelaide-SA– Mixed BillingGeneral Practice
The medical practice is a well-established institution that prides itself on providing thorough medical care that is combined to ensure the community receives high quality and accessible medical care through the qualified general practitioner panel and nursing staff.
- 70% of billings (services in normal hours as defined by Medicare)
- Medicare PIP teaching incentive - 80%
- Realistic earning potential for FRACGP working 46 weeks a year - $225K to $300K
- Fulltime nursing support
- Flexible roster
Facts about the center
- AGPAL accredited center and accredited by GPEx as a Registrar Training Practice.
- Medical centre uses Zed Med, Office 365 and Pen CatSoftware
- Allied health available
- 5 doctors are working with the medical center at present
- 7 consulting rooms present in medical centre with 1 treatment room
- Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays8:00 to 17:30, Tuesdays & Thursdays8:30 to 19:00
Closed on weekends or on public holidays
Details about the center
The medical practice and its GP panel provide a full range of GP services like Chronic Disease Management, Mirena Clinic, Vaccinations & Immunizations, Travel medicine, Shared obstetric care and Mental health services (in partnership with University of Adelaide Student Counselling Service)
Adelaide is South Australia’s cosmopolitan coastal capital. It is highly developed and excellent for living and building a career in.
- Fellowship with RACGP or ACRRM
- Competent in all aspects of mainstream general practice.
- Ability to relate well to young adults.
- Previous experience of working in a metropolitan general practice preferred.
- GP Qualified overseas with either MRCGP UK, FRNZCGP NZ, MICGP Ireland or FCPF Singapore with the Australian qualifications of FRACGP or FACRRM
If you need any further detail about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below email@example.com 0420 468 717, 0452 468 515 or 0452 667 212