VR/Non VR General Practitioner (DWS) - Gateway/NTGeneral Practice
- DWS location
- Mixed billing with 65% for a VR and 55-60% for a Non-VR
- Relocation assistance for interstate candidates
- Sponsorship for interstate candidates
One of the fastest growing medical centers in Darwin is on the search for a VR or Non VR General Practitioner. With a high recognition and reputation to the center, the medical practice expects the candidate to uphold and maintain the standards of the center evenly. The center highly expects the candidate to coordinate well with the traditional values the center respects and believes to be deserved by their customers. In addition, the candidate should be able to cope up with the busy working environment. This also calls for unity and coordination among other staffs and doctors for the efficient and effective performance of the center.
- Permanent and locum positions are available
- Mixed Billing with 65% for a VR and 55-60% for a Non-VR
- Practice days are on weekdays and weekends
- Relocation Assistance available for interstate candidates
- Sponsorship available for interstate candidates
- Allied health support available
Facts about the Medical Center
• Group-owned practice
• AGPAL accredited medical practice
• Full time and part time nursing support available
• DWS eligibility
Details of the medica3l center
The center is a dedicated women’s clinic and ensures to keep up with the modern practices that still withholds traditional values that are valued by its customers. The center is open all seven days of the week, to best serve its customers.
The center is located in Darwin, in the Northern Territory of Australia. Darwin is known to be a gateway to massive Kakadu National Park and also the largest city in the Northern Territory.
If you need any further detail about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below firstname.lastname@example.org/ 0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515