VR/non-VR General Practitioner – Gateway/NT – Bulk BillingGeneral Practice
The family-friendly medical centre understands the importance of providing the very best quality of medical care to their community. Many of our experienced doctor panel are passionate about the medical care that is provided to the community. The doctor panel also focus on offering affordable medical care to patients without a compromise on quality.
• 65% of bulk billing for VR and 55-60% non-VR, minimum guarantee amount of $100 pr hour for a VR and $50 per hour for non-VR
• Fulltime nursing support
• Allied Health available
• DWS available
Facts about the center
• AGPAL Accredited
• Medical centre uses Best Practice Software
• Allied health available at the medical centre
• 4 doctors are working with the medical center at present
• 10 consultation rooms and 2 treatment rooms available
• Part time nursing support available
Details about the center
The medical centre has a panel of friendly and highly skilled general practitioners and provide a wide range of medical care such as vaccinations, children’s and women’s health, indigenous health care, travel health and performs minor surgeries and more.
Gateway is located near Palmerston which is the second largest city in the very sparsely populated Northern Territory of Australia. The area is highly residential and has been showing industrial prowess as well.
• GP Qualified overseas with either MRCGP UK, FRNZCGP NZ, MICGP Ireland or FCPF Singapore with the Australian qualifications of FRACGP or FACRRM
If you need any further detail about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below email@example.com/ 0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515 or 0452 468 919