VR/non-VR General Practitioner – Roseberry/NT – Bulk BillingGeneral Practice
The panel of general practitioners at the medical centre offers prompt and easily accessible medical care to the community in Roseberry. The centre has been established since 2016 and has all the modern technology that will help make the experience of patients as comfortable and easy as possible.
• 65% of bulk billing for VR and 55-60% non-VR, minimum guarantee amount of $100 per hour for a VR and $50 per hour for non-VR
• Fulltime nursing support
• Allied Health available
• DWS available
Facts about the center
• AGPAL Accredited
• Medical centre uses Best Practice Software
• Allied health available at the medical centre
• 6 doctors are working with the medical center at present
• 8 consultation rooms and 1 treatment room available
• Fulltime nursing support available
Details about the center
The medical centre offers a wide range of family centered medical services through its expert panel of GP and nursing staff that helps make the patients feel welcome at the practice Vaccinations, women’s, children’s health and general health care are some of the medical services that are offered.
Roseberry is an outer suburb of Palmerston and is about 26 kilometers of Darwin. It is one of the newer residential suburbs in the area and has experienced a lot of growth in the recent years.
• GP Qualified overseas with either MRCGP UK, FRNZCGP NZ, MICGP Ireland or FCPF Singapore with the Australian qualifications of FRACGP or FACRRM
If you need any further detail about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below firstname.lastname@example.org/ 0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515