VR/non-VR General Practitioner – Stuart Park/NTPublic Hospital
The medical practice is one that offers high quality medical care to all members of the family and have at their core a value of promoting high quality medical care. The highly experienced panel of doctors and GPS work passionately towards achieving this goal.
• 65% of bulk billing for VR and 55-60% non-VR, minimum guarantee amount of $100 pr hour for a VR and $50 per hour for non-VR
• Fulltime nursing support
• Allied Health available
• DWS available
Facts about the center
• AGPAL Accredited
• Medical centre uses Best Practice Software
• Allied health available at the medical centre
• 8 doctors are working with the medical center at present
• 11 consultation rooms and 1 treatment room available
• Fulltime nursing support available
Details about the center
The medical centre has a panel of friendly and highly skilled general practitioners and provide a wide range of medical care such as vaccinations, children’s and women’s health, indigenous health care, travel health and performs minor surgeries and more.
Stuart Park is an inner suburb of Northern Territory in Australia and is a peaceful area that is also highly residential. The area is developed even though it retains some of the old world charm that is typical of peaceful suburbs.
• GP Qualified overseas with either MRCGP UK, FRNZCGP NZ, MICGP Ireland or FCPF Singapore with the Australian qualifications of FRACGP or FACRRM
If you need any further detail about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below firstname.lastname@example.org/ 0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515 or 0452 468 919