• Bulk Billing
• An offer of 71% for a VR and 60% for a Non-VR
• Minimum guarantee of $150.00 per hour
• AGPT training and supervision provided
• Sponsorship provided
Promising to deliver professional health services to the Gold Coast Community ever since its establishment, the center is now on the outlook for a General Practitioner to be a part of their committed service. The ideal candidate is expected to keep up with the standards of the center in every aspect of service. This includes meeting customer expectations appropriately aiming for customer delight. Further, the morals, ethics, values, and the overall culture of the center has to be maintained with minimal deviations. Along with this, the busy working hours anticipates the candidate to coordinate and align with other levels of staff for ensuring productivity.
• Permanent full-time and part-time positions available
• Bulk billing with 71% for a VR and 60% for a Non-VR
• Fulltime nursing support available
• AGPT training provided
• Supervision provided
• Sponsorship provided
Facts about the center
• GP owned center
• AGPT accredited center
• Uses Best Practice software
• Allied health available
• 2 doctors are working with the center at present
Details of the center
The center offers a range of services including dietetics, physiotherapy, exercise physiology, podiatry, clinical psychology, and beauty therapy. The center is conveniently located closer to public transport services and there is ample free parking available in the public parking structures near the practice. The center also strives to provide quality family medical care to the locality and beyond. The center is equipped with 5 consulting rooms and one treatment room for providing uninterrupted and undisturbed services. The practice is open on all seven days and the practice hours are from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm on weekdays, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturdays and from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on Sundays.
The location is a coastal city within the state of Queensland, Australia. It is located approximately 66 kilometers south-southeast of the capital city, Brisbane. The location was viewed as a reputation destination by the wealthy Brisbane residents and steadily developed to a major leading tourist destination to date. The location is all about its surfing beaches, high-rise dominated theme parks, skyline, and nightlife. The location is also the sixth-largest city in the country and the most populated non-capital city. Media, music, film production, arts, events, sports, and recreations are prominent areas that play a major role in making this location even lively. Located here, the center is easily accessible for those who live or work in Southport and the surrounding areas, including Biggera Waters, Labrador, Parkwood, Moledinar, Ashmore, Benowa, Bundall, Surfers Paradise, and Macintosh Island.
If you think you are the right candidate or for further details regarding this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below.
Call Us - 0420 468 717 / 0452 468 515
Email Us - firstname.lastname@example.org/
Qualifications & Experience
· GP Must Hold General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
· The ideal candidate should be a FRACGP or FACRRM or VR GP
· Must have at least two years of Australian GP experience
· Unrestricted work permit
- Bulk Billing
- Non DPA Location
- AGPAL Accredited Practice
- Best Practice Software is used
- The practice hours are from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm on weekdays, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturdays and from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on Sundays.